2. Quick Cash Methods for Online Marketing • GET RICH QUICK. • You hear this a lot and most people know that most claims for getting rich quick are not what they are cracked up to be. • There are few ways to get rich quick but you can make some money quickly online. • Not a lot at first but you can be making money in as little as 24 hours with some methods. • DISCLAIMER: Be aware that these methods are probably just short-term or stopgap methods and you will probably have to do other things to get to the income levels you desire. But they are great for people who need to make some money right away. • You need to have a clear idea of whom you want to ultimately serve and build a platform for your online business.
3. Affiliate Sales • You can become an affiliate of places you visit most like Amazon, GoDaddy, Barnes and Noble, and tons of other sites. • Google “affiliate” and the place you want to become an affiliate of and you can usually find their affiliate page. Most of the time signing up is free. • You will need a web page or blog to sign up. • Create a tutorial. Make a simple video with some helpful information like “how to set up a web site” and send them to your affiliate link. • You can also apply to sell JVZoo or Kajabi products. • Do some research on affiliate sales. I can’t go into all the how-to in this article so you’ll have to do some research on your own. • Need help: http://bit.ly/affiliateblackops
4. Sell Your Knowledge • Whatever it is that you have figured out, allow people to pay for your answers. • There’s always something you know that people ask you about. • Offer your services for a consultation. • Use Paypal to collect the funds. • Need Help? http://bit.ly/productlauncher
5. Sell Digital Goods • Create a video, short eBook, PDF guide, lesson plans, etc. to sell to people. • This is a great way to start building an email list. • Create your email list here: http://aweber.com/?450686 • You can create a giveway from your creations to test a market. • This is a good stepping stone for creating your own product to sell. • Need Help? http://bit.ly/your-content-marketing
6. Crowd Funding • This isn’t for everyone. • If you have a supportive existing audience. • This would be good for getting input for product creation. Google crowd funding sources.
7. Direct Sales • This is probably the easiest and fastest way to make money. • MLM-Network Marketing-Direct Sales, or whatever you want to call it is a great way to get quality products with good customer support. • They mail the product directly to the customer. • They handle all customer issues. • You get the check. • Usually two ways to make money, product sales and team development. • Need a company? http://bit.ly/myorganicliving
8. eBay Sales • eBay auctions can be very lucrative. • Re-sell Amazon products at a markup and have them dropship to your customer. • Sell your second-hand goods or buy at garage sales to sell. • Look for free items you could sell. • I once got a bunch of old used books from a library for free and sold them on eBay for about $2000.
9. Shopify • Shopify allows you to sell products on mobile-friendly sites. • There are “buy” buttons available for social media platforms • Purchase wholesale products to sell. • Make artwork or crafts to sell. • Use card readers to collect funds. • Your own e-commerce site.
10. Create a Blog to Promote Your Products • Blogs can be used to highlight your products and services • They can provide links to sales sites • They can be used to collect customer data for retargeting. • A blog goes hand-in-hand with your other marketing activities. • A blog brands you not your product. • Need help getting a blog started? [mlsp-cta campaign=”ultimateblogbundle” layout=”standard” align=”left”]